The Friday Five
Being that today is Friday, I think you deserve some answers.
1. What is your favorite time of year? Summer, because I have relatively little work (so more free time), and because it's warm.
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? I already answered this. I should read all the questions before answering them. Anyway, in the summer there is more time to hang out with friends and do stuff outdoors.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? Autumn. I would say winter, but winter is pure and true in its lack of comfort and desolation. Autumn is mediocre in its discomfort and desolation. That's annoying. Plus, I hate raking leaves.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? My friend Katie Wilson used to have equinox parties. The summer solstice is close to my birthday, and the winter solstice is close to Christmas, so they kind of blend together.
5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? In the summer, my family often eats dinner in our back yard. After I eat, I lie on the grass and try to fall asleep.